We are so excited and all looking forward to welcoming you back into the salon for a much-needed haircut, colour and pamper!
We want to make sure that our salon will continue to be somewhere you can relax and feel safe. In order to apply this and follow the current government guidelines, things will be slightly different when you enter and during your visit.
We have carried out a risk assessment and completed our Covid-19 awareness safety course following government guidelines and professional hairdressing bodies.
We have new safety procedures in the salon
For your safety, please read and follow these instructions:
- Do not enter the salon unless you have an appointment in place.
- Prior to your visit, please ensure all required health and safety forms provided by us have been completed accurately and sent back to us.
- Do not arrive early or late for your appointment.
- If possible, use the toilet before your appointment.
- Only enter the salon alone.
- Be prepared as we will check your temperature with a non-contact thermometer on arrival.
- Wear a protective facemask – we can provide one for you.
- Sanitise your hands upon entering the salon.
- Put your phone on silent mode.
- No hot drinks, food or magazines permitted.
Thank you for your patience, honesty and understanding.
We will only be able to deliver the service which you’re booked in for due to strict timings to avoid any crossover of clients in the salon.
Our appointment times have been extended, as your hair might need a little more attention than usual and we have booked time after each appointment to clean down our working spaces before the following appointments.
Let us know beforehand if you have been using a box dye/home colour product as this might affect the length of time needed for your appointment.
We will be offering virtual consultations in preparation for your appointment in the salon. This will give us a chance to catch up on your lockdown hair journey and finalise the appointment details so we can provide the best service including skin tests and pre-treatments.
Once you have booked an appointment with us, please pay close attention to your emails and text messages as we will be sending you a CLIENT HEALTH CHECK COVID-19 QUESTIONNAIRE which must be filled out and sent back at least 24 hours before the time of appointment.
We are here to help and so please do contact us with any queries or concerns. If the online booking system results in any confusion or difficulty please call us on 01202 879081.
We will not be accepting payment by cash at this time.
If booking online please pay for your services when booking the appointment online.
If paying in the salon we have a contactless payment system and a wipe-clean pin machine.
We are kindly asking customers not to make an appointment if:
- You have experienced a cough, high temperature or cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days.
- You have been in contact with someone experiencing any Coronavirus symptoms listed by the government.
- You have recently returned home from a trip abroad.
We sincerely ask, that no matter how desperate you feel you may be to visit our salon that you are honest with us.
If a member of our staff contracts the virus not only could it mean us unknowingly spreading the virus to other customers and our families but it may well mean the salon would be forced to close again. Please help us to prevent this from happening.
Now for the fun part … Let’s get you booked in!
The Barnet and Belle team